Why Agents Use Atlantic House Whisperer

We greatly appreciate when an agent has an inspector that they are loyal to. Here are a few of the reasons why many agents are loyal to Atlantic House Whisperer for their home inspections.

  • Free Monthly Marketing for Agents. For more information, click here.
  • Free Agent Indemnification. For more information, click here.
  • 200% Satisfaction Guarantee which basically states if we do not satisfy the client or agent 100% we don’t get paid and we will pay to have the house reinspected by another licensed inspector up to the original fee.
  • Full color, computer generated report with plenty of pictures and a comprehensive summary. For an example of our summary page click here and for an example of a full report click here. Report delivery is also accompanied with a short video that is designed to keep everything in perspective. Please see http://ahwhisperer.com/wrm.html
    • Free Appliance Recall Check that continues to monitor for recalls even after the closing.

  • Free Home Owners Manual.
  • We carry supplies to take care of minor issues that can be quickly corrected to eliminate items on the report at no additional charge.
  • We inspect sprinkler systems.
  • Foundation certifications for manufactured homes.
  • Pre-listing inspections or a less formal pre-listing consultation.
  • Free annual membership for you and your client to the Home Owners Network, a $199 value . Homeowners-Logo3-black-large1Click the logo to the left for more information.

 

 

  • We are InterNachi certified

Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

    • Backed by InterNachi’s $10,000 Honor Guarantee

$10,000 Honor Guarantee, Backed by InterNACHI

Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *