More About Your Home
- Best of Chesapeake for 2014
- Carpeted Bathrooms
- Easy Insulation Check
- Bathroom Vent Fans
- Aluminum Wiring
- Manufactured Home Foundation Certifications
- Appliance Recalls?
- Got Mold?
- Staying out of Hot Water
- Ways to Save Energy in Your Home
- Termite Control in the Home
- Attached Garage Fire Hazards
- A home inspection is :
- Kickout Flashing
- Standard Estimated Life Expectancy Chart for Homes
- Ten Tips to Speed Up Your Home Inspection
- Daylight Saving Time
- AC/Heat-pump Line sets . . . . Building a House? Don’t do this!
- Choosing the Right Home Inspector
- Septic Systems
Category Archives: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Your bathroom vent fan could be causing damage to your home without you knowing it. Bathroom ventilation systems are designed to exhaust odors and moist air to the home’s exterior, but it may not be doing what you think. Typical … Continue reading
Building a house?If you are, there are several things that you should be aware of and look out for. The problem is that in many cases, there are little things that can make a big difference, but since they aren’t … Continue reading