More About Your Home
- Best of Chesapeake for 2014
- Carpeted Bathrooms
- Easy Insulation Check
- Bathroom Vent Fans
- Aluminum Wiring
- Manufactured Home Foundation Certifications
- Appliance Recalls?
- Got Mold?
- Staying out of Hot Water
- Ways to Save Energy in Your Home
- Termite Control in the Home
- Attached Garage Fire Hazards
- A home inspection is :
- Kickout Flashing
- Standard Estimated Life Expectancy Chart for Homes
- Ten Tips to Speed Up Your Home Inspection
- Daylight Saving Time
- AC/Heat-pump Line sets . . . . Building a House? Don’t do this!
- Choosing the Right Home Inspector
- Septic Systems
Category Archives: Energy Savings
How about an easy way to check the insulation in your attic. . . With snow on the roof, go outside and take a look at the roof. If you see the snow melting around the roof vents, chances are … Continue reading