Monthly Archives: August 2012

90% Furnace venting

With these higher efficiency furnaces, came some other considerations. The 90% implies that 90% of the heat that is put into the furnace is transferred into the duct system and subsequently into the homes living space leaving only 10% going … Continue reading

Posted in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning | Leave a comment

Are You grounded?

During the inspection of a homes electrical system, there are many things that are checked, and too many to mention in this one post, but I just want to address a very common, yet hidden problem with many homes. This … Continue reading

Posted in Electrical | Leave a comment

The new age of Southeastern Crawl Spaces

These could be pics from any one of many crawl spaces that are inspected during the summer months here in the southeastern part of the US. This is especially true for those that have AC duct-work running through the crawl … Continue reading

Posted in Crawl Spaces | Leave a comment

What Really Matters. . .

Posted in General, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

So, how’d we do?

This is the place to comment on your experience with Atlantic House Whisperer. We tried to use Angie’s List, but people found it hard to fill out the online report. The input here will be used to let us know … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 44 Comments