Atlantic House Whisperer

Helping home buyers avoid the “Money Pit” and from getting STUCK with unpleasant surprises after they move in to their new home. Click on Benefits above to enter the main site.

Atlantic House Whisperer is the cornerstone of home inspections. Whether you are buying, selling or building, you need to have your home looked at as a whole. Remember that building codes represent the minimum standard. . .

PlaqueBlue.png.lg.cc.DD6Z-QBDB-8QLL

So, why do home buyers and sellers prefer Atlantic House Whisperer ? Because with every inspection we provide:

  • 200% Satisfaction Guarantee which basically states if we do not satisfy the client or agent 100% we don’t get paid but we will pay to have the house reinspected by another licensed inspector up to the original fee.
  • Full color, computer generated report with plenty of pictures and a comprehensive summary. For an example of our summary page click here and for an example of a full report click here.
  • Free Appliance Recall Check that continues to monitor for recalls even after the closing.
  • Free Home Owners Manual.
  • We inspect sprinkler systems.
  • Foundation certifications for manufactured homes.
  • Pre-listing inspections or a less formal pre-listing consultation.
    • We are InterNachi certified

Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

    • Backed by InterNachi’s $10,000 Honor Guarantee

$10,000 Honor Guarantee, Backed by InterNACHI

Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%

 

 

Comments are closed.