Ready to Buy a New House?

Get expert inspection service from Atlantic House Whisperer

Get Expert Inspection Services Close to Home

Speak with a trusted home inspection service in Chesapeake, VA

Atlantic House Whisperer LLC is home to some of the top home inspectors in the Chesapeake, VA area. Over the years, We’ve helped countless homebuyers feel comfortable and secure in their home purchases. We also work with homeowners to identify any issues with their homes before putting them on the market.

No matter what your inspection needs might be, you can count on Atlantic House Whisperer to help. Schedule an inspection now to schedule a consultation with our trusted home inspector.

Buyers Inspection

Pre-Listing Inspection

Schedule an Inspection

Free Recall Check

3 reasons to hire Atlantic House Whisperer

When the time comes to schedule a home inspection in Chesapeake, VA, make Atlantic House Whisperer your top choice. Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95% by providing you with service that’s above and beyond. Whether you’re buying or selling, you can trust us to give you the information you need.

When you hire us, you’ll get:

Inspection times that fit your schedule

Personalized service from an InterNACHI-certified home inspector

Access to in-depth reports to help you make a smart decision

For more information about the benefits of a full-service home inspection, contact us today.

Ask about our free appliance recall checks

Is a home seller leaving their appliances behind? If so, have the pros at Atlantic House Whisperer check them out for you. You can count on us to keep you informed about appliance recalls after the inspection, too. We stay up-to-date on all recalls. We’ll send you a monthly email with updates so that you can make sure the appliances in your home are safe to operate.

Schedule an inspection to speak with us about your appliance concerns.

Testimonials

“Andy was timely and punctual during the inspection as well as professional and personable. He did a thorough inspection and he concluded with a presentation of his findings in a very knowledgeable way. I feel he set up my wife and I to make the best informed decisions. I cant speak higher of Andy and his home inspection. I would recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection.”

Ryan Ross

“Andy was fantastic! I was quite impressed with the level of detail and time he took on the house inspection and it definitely helped me to make an informed decision on purchasing our home. I don’t plan on ever moving again but if I did I would most certainly use the same company and request Andy to perform the inspection.”

Jeffrey Shotwell

“Informative. Best part: Andy didn’t talk DOWN to me, but he did answer my questions. Also- he’s likable. He got right down to it and went over his findings with me before he issued the report, and the report matched exactly what we’d gone over. There’s a reason he was recommended! I would also recommend him.”

Anne Sablatura

Schedule a Professional Home Inspection

Choose a trusted home inspector in Chesapeake, VA